New Year, New Homes
Happy new year! 2020 was a challenging year to say the least, but it has reminded me to always be thankful and focus on the positive. I am hopeful that 2021 is set to be a great year. Here are a few exciting updates for the year ahead!
I am grateful for my family, colleagues, and clients as we embark upon this new year. We have three clients that have just had or are about to have babies. I am overcome with joy knowing that our continued relationships with our clients involve poignant milestones in their lives.
We are continuing to work for the causes we care about:
- Pathways for Little Feet helps with the adoption of children and finding their forever homes.
- New Spring delivers visual arts and business mentoring programs to at-risk high school students.
- Preservation Houston whose mission is to preserve Houston’s architectural and cultural heritage.
New projects are in full swing and we can’t wait to show you the finished product! Here are a few that will be completed this year:
- We are wrapping up a waterfront home in Newport Beach, CA that’s three years in the making and we will complete this spring.
- We are also working on a new construction contemporary style home for a young, beautiful family that will culminate this year.
- Our team is working on a historic preservation project. The house was built in 1910 in the Houston Heights that will be saved for another 100 years by this bright, young family.